Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Saturday, June 23, 2012

First letter from Puerta de Hierro

Hi mom!

I'm sorry i don't have a lot of time to type!

My area is Puerta de Hierra, near Escuintla. I am in the hottest part of the mission! I swear I have lost over 10 lbs lol. My companion is Elder L. He's so awesome, and patient and always wants to help.

This place is great, and i love every minute of it!

Once I got over the longing for home, I picked myself up and GOT TO WORK!

I love the people and the work, and that's what's keeping me going. I promise I will write more next week. This was my first week and I had to receive troubleshooting about what and how to write to president. I know you'll understand! keep updating frequently, I LOVE IT!

Also, can you send me lists of birthdays in case I forget?

I got your package! i cant express how grateful i am for every single thing you gave me!

My espanol is getting better, and I'm starting understand more, BECAUSE THE LORD ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS!!!!!! My testimony is growing so much, and I'm losing myself in the work! I LOVEYOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART!
Love, Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment