Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Transfers coming up-

Hi mom!

I've really been feeling like my Spanish hasn't been in full swing. I've been putting in an hour of language study everyday, and have been praying for the gift of tongues and spiritual strength.. I've only been reading the Book of Mormon in Espanol, and just putting in that extra effort all across the board. 

President sent me an email last week saying he was really glad that I was being obedient with exactness, and that when we had our zone meeting he could see how much the Spirit is changing me. It was motivational and I really bumped up my effort in inviting the Spirit. It's absolutely essential for everything. 

 We had a lesson with a really cool family, and after explaining we had to leave to be obedient to our  rules concerning time, E  told us he really admired our obedience. Que bendicion!!!!!! Literally an answer to my prayers. More than that, I can feel a change in me. I can speak better, and I feel guided by the Spirit more. I can communicate better with people. Wow! how blessed am I to be receiving all these blessings. Words can't describe it.

35  degrees already!?!?!? yikes........Glad to hear everything/everyone is doing fine. I thought W was already at his internship, so thanks for clarifying that situation. I sent J an email for his birthday. Did he read it? 

Thanks for doing all of that to help me with my license. I have a really strong feeling I need to keep my license current. 

Well right now we teach a lot of lessons. No shortage whatsoever. We've got several families that we're working with. A lot of our of them are from part member families. The people here are great. The members help out when we ask, and the Bishop is a great guy. 

Well I got jipped out of sending pictures this week. I'm using a computer without a USB port.  It's always something...... I'll send some next week. 

Just one week until changes! Every missionary speculates about changes and I'm not sure what to think. I think i'm going to stay in this area but I'm not sure.  

Trust me, time flies when you're  on a mission. I find myself always saying where did the time go! I'm really excited for General Conference. I'll be able to watch in English! I'm stoked! I've been reading conference talks everyday. Man, what a blessing. 

How's OSU doing? Has the NFL started? I need to hear how the Eagles are doing.  Keep me updated.

Well mom i love you. tThanks for everything that you have done and continue to do for me. Man, how fast have these 6 months gone by? It just baffles me. But know that I pray for you guys everyday. Know that I'm serving with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. Once again mom, thanks for everything and i love you con todo mi corazon.

Con Amor Eterno,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment