Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well I'm movin' on up.....


Hey mom!

yes, I'm going to be training 2 missionaries at the same time! it's going to be a pretty big challenge, but I welcome it with open arms!

I'm definitely bummed that I'm leaving Palin. This place is my home. I tell everyone that I'm "palineco". I'm going to take some more pictures of the area before I leave. I just love it here. The bishopric is super awesome, great ward. I'm truy going to miss this place. 

Thanks for everything! I've been packing a little bit, and it cracks me up that I've received 4 or 5 packages here lol. I'm soooooo old. 

Well tomorrow will be super crazy. I'm wondering where they'll send me.....who knows. All that President told me is that it's gong to be a big challenge.....challenge accepted!

It was absolutely great to talk with you guys. It goes by so doggone quick though.....It's all good though. John sounds super old now.... time just absolutely flies. But i want to see some photo evidence of that first!

Well I am going up! I have interview with President Brough which means I'll be going into another leadership position! I'm stoked, it'll be a good time for me to learn. 

So what's going on in the NBA? 

Well I'm excited to start another chapter in my mission. I hope that I can keep growing and progressing. Love you guys so much! thanks for all of your support and for not giving up on me.

Love,

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment