Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, March 3, 2014

New area on fire

Hey mom!

We totally had some miracles this week. Working in the other area has proven to be quite incredible. We had 7 investigators at church yesterday. We have 3 investigators that have accepted fechas in March! I'm so stoked. I love working in the new area. There are a ton of people that have been prepared. We're totally gonna find more people this week. Know it. I'm glad i get to end my mission in this area. The ward is getting so much better here. I love it. 

I'm stoked to come home to the spring time. I totally want to mow the lawn when I get home. 

Well, the zone is doing great right now. We've got a goal to baptize 24 people this month. we're lookin pretty good. A lot of areas are working well. Being a zone leader here has been super genial. I love the missionaries in our zone. It's like an all star team right now. I love it. We're going to have a lot of miracles this month.

I can't believe I have such little time left. I have such little time to do so much. O well. I'm not baggy. I'm working hard and I'm going to return with honor.

I think evertyhing's fine for school......I'd like to apply for some summer work to keep options open. THe only problem is that you have to take care of your own transportation. The civic will die if it's taken out of Ohio (gift of prophecy powers.) But i would totally love the experience to give back to the youth. What would be great is if you could see if there are any job postings around that require someone speaking Spanish. be prepared. 

Hey something that I think we're going to do is make shirts for the zone. It would require just a tad bit of dinero. Also, there's a guy here in the mission that does suits. He said that he could embroider a guatemalan flag into my jacket for 300 quetz. I think it would be kinda rad. ni modo.

Hey we're totally going to see the next conference together! Just to let you know, I refuse to watch it in the house. I have repented of my ways for always sleeping during conference. I will not go back to my own ways. We're gonna go play bball with some investigators today. It's really embarrassing because I've lost all my skill, but there are some really good players here. 

Love ya tons mom!

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment