Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wrapping up

Hey mom!

I can't believe that this is my last week of the mission. The good thing is that we're finishing the week with a baptism! We're baptizing the Elders Quorum President's niece.. We've been teaching her in his house, and it's been super effective. Maybe you should see if someone could come over for dinner next Friday. It's incredible how effective it is to teach people in the houses of members. We've had a lot of success in our area this week. We had 10 investigators at church! Hopefully we'll have more next week. 

Next week, Tuesday after changes Elder B.and I are going to see President Brough! I'm definitely stoked to see him. They're going for 400 this month. Hopefully they'll be able to reach it. 

I'm really leaning towards being an EFY counselor, just to try and give something back. I think the deadline for applications is in May. I'm gonna have to ponder and pray about it. We totally should go to the temple!

I'm super glad that I'm here in this area. I'm so thankful for the experiences that I've had these past two years and I'm looking forward to making more at home with you guys! love ya tons!

Con Amor Eterno,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment