Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Short and sweet

Hey mom!
 
E. was baptized this week. He's super awesome.
 
Well we're starting to meet a lot of problems. It's all good. If I want to experience joy,I have to see opposition. We had interviews with President this week. He's so awesome. I'm so glad to have him as the President of this mission.
 
Great to hear about the missionaries in the Philippines surviving. There are so many miracles that happen in the field, I can't even start to list all the miracles that I've seen here.
 
Thanks for sending the package! My companion is anxiously awaiting the candy.
 
Sorry this email is so short. The computers here are so doggone slow. I can't write that much because the computer freezes.
 
Almost done with the New Testament.
 
Love you guys so much. Hopefully the next week I'll get a better computer. Love you guys. I'll be praying for everyone.
 
Love,
 
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment