Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Sunday, December 29, 2013

News from the new area

Hey mom! 

Well we're going to have 5 baptisms this weekend! I'm super excited. La familia and A. are super awesome. I'm super glad. We're working a lot with the bishop and it's helping a ton. We're working hard here. I'm glad for your advice because my companion and I are both dying soon, these truly are the defining moments. It's not about how you start, it's about your finish. 

We got to go to the Christmas devotional. We took investigators and they loved it. I loved it how almost every speaker talked about the true way to find peace is through Jesus Christ. We live in such a tumultous world. People need true peace in their life. I love seeing how the Gospel works in the lives of people. 

Well here they're going to be some people that are going to use Skype. I don't think I want to. I don't know. We're going to have zone conference with President this week so we'll get all the details sorted out this week and I'll be able to filll you in. 

That's so great W.'s graduating! What an inspiring moment for not just him, but for all of us! What a great lesson of enduring to the end. I'm super proud of him. I know he's gone through a lot, but it's so wonderful to see how we receive grace from the Atonement of Christ!

Well Pres. gave me the green light to fill out an application, but I can fill one out in April. I got permisison to go on the website. If you want to fill one out now then that's fine. maybe I didn't read the details well enough. But I would like to work in some that are close. The only problem is that you don't get paid a lot. Who knows. but anyway, I'll leave it in your hands. 

I haven't been able to talk with Coach but he's gotta know that if I'll play for them it's going to take a while for me to get in shape. I'm totally not lineman shape anymore. I'll try to write him an email right now. I've been thinking about it a lot and I would like to keep my options open. Sister S. gave me some advice that I should only focus on it if there's deadlines involved. Winning. 

Hey, trunky doesn't exist here. IT's Baggy. Lol trunky sounds weird. 

Well I hope you guys enjoy you're vacation. Soak up the sun. Be nice to Hispanics. You have no idea what they do and sacrifice so that they can come to our country. 

Love you guys!

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment