Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another baptism

Hey mom!

We had another miracle baptism! J. is super pilas. Super glad, at the end of her baptismal service, she got up and bore her testimony voluntarily. Man, it was so awesome. I'm super glad to be here.. I read this week in Alma that when Ammon was brought before Lamoni the first time he said he wanted to stay there, "maybe until the day I die". Every missionary should have that attitude. I love reading about Ammon and Lamoni. I learn so much more about them everytime I read those chapters. Just grows my testimony even more that the Book of Mormon is the most correct book upon the face of the earth.

I'm super sad about Ellie it's like hearing  a sister died. I don't want to sound like a little girl but I'm just devastated. At least animals are automatically saved. It's still super sad, though. O well. No use sobbing over it. Maybe I'll take a dog from the street and bring it home with me. sheesh. I just feel super sad. I don't know what to say now. mannnnnnn...... Well it's all good.

I loved the pictures of you guys in Disney! I can't believe how big J. is! I loved all the pics. I want a beard like S's. He and G. always look happy. Loved the Family photo.

Well, I really don't know what else to write. I'll be talking with you guys on wednesday, the 25th, at 11. The whole Ellie thing's kind of sapped me.....

Well love you guys a lot! Send pictures from Christmas morning and everything! Love you guys!

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment