Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, January 20, 2014

The work goes on

Hey mom!

Well my new companions name is Elder A. How crazy! I've got another gringo companion. It's been great, though. We had a solid week. We found some new people this week that are pretty solid. Just gonna go out and work hard this week. Our bishop is super awesome. We had a super good visit with him. He's 100 percent behind the mission work. We're gonna start working a lot with the ward. Super exciting times. Also requires lots of faith. They just opened up two new areas in the zone so we've got 10 companionships in the zone. Hopefully we'll be able to get a lot done.

Elder V. went home Tuesday. He was pretty sad to go, but at the same time super happy. He was a good guy. It's so crazy. Now all the legends that I've known are at home now. It's so crazy that I've got so much time now. Saturday I hit the 21 month mark. I'm really old. Don't worry, though, I'm still focused on the work. It's just super crazy. O well. heart might mind and strength. 

That's crazy the high school team is doing so good. Who all's on the team?

Hey guess what? we're going to see Elder Quintin L. Cook and Elder Soares from the Presidency of the 70 the 22nd. Sweet! That's means now I'm going to have seen 2 apostles! How awesome!

Well I find myself with very little to write. I'm super glad that I'm here on the mission. I hope you guys are doing well.

We're starting interviews with President this week in the mission. He wants to talk with us about our goals for this year. It'll be interesting because I'll have to share goals about the mission and what I want to do when I get home. I  think it would be cool to really put my sights on the temple when I get home. It would be cool if you could help me learn how to index and do family history work. What do ya think?

Hope you guys love the sporatic weather. Everyone's telling us how cold the states are right now. enjoy! the weather's always the same here. 

Well, I love you guys a ton. Hope everything goes well for you guys this week!

Con amor etrno,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment