Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Six months out, where did the time go.....


Hola Madre!

Si, ya he recibido la carta de Obispo Williams. Eran cargas de todo de su familia! Los ninos le gusta a jugar con John mucho. Me alegra escuchar que John es bien divertido con todos las personas. Lo siento por no respondiendo! Tengo un gran debilidad con mis correros, pero como lo dice in Eter 4 27, Dios nos da debilidades para humillarnos, y si realmente lo hacemos. podemos convertirlos debilidades a fuerzas!

Hey, the ability to play music is different in every area. There was a CD player in one of my areas. You can send CD's,  or put them on a USB memory stick. There are different types of players here where you just plug in the USB and play from there. 

Well, I, am in shock that I've been out for this long. I'm already half way through the change here and it seems like yesterday I was leaving Peronia. We have some big goals for the mission and  we've got our work cut out for us, but i welcome it with arms wide open.  I love the challenge.

I didn't have an opportunity to upload photos this week, but be prepared to see some "monkey business" รง

B. will be a great missionary. I just want every youth in that ward to think about all the sacrifices Bishop W. makes for them, and afterwards think about the Savior. If they would truly do that they would see how much of a blessing it is to serve. It's crazy to reflect on how much I've grown, not just in Spanish, but spiritually. When i started my mission, I really didn't know the scriptures very well. Now I've memorized more than a few in English and Spanish. I truly know how to follow spiritual impressions to help our investigators. I've learned to teach people, not just lessons. I could write until the end of time about all the things I've been learning. We had zone conference last week, and i'm still blown away by how spiritually strong President B. is. I guarantee we're going to see him in General Conference in the future. 

Well send my love to everyone in the family. I'm going to try to have some letters to send home for Christmas  We haven't had any time during our P days because we've had various activities and what not.  Love to hear about how things are and what you learn spiritually. Sorry i'm lame sometimes and don't really know what to write, but know that reading your emails really make me glad and want to serve more wholeheartedly. Love you guys with all my heart, and I'm always praying for you.

Con Amor Eterno,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment