Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hit the 15 month mark!

Hey mom!

I'm glad to hear that you're just going to keep working even more with the youth. They sure do need you. Literally fulfills the prophecy of the hearts of the children to their fathers, because you're literally helping children (teenagers anyway) hahahahahaa. 

I can't believe I hit the 15 month mark last week! I'm getting super old. 

Everyone's been talking about how hot it is in the states right now. Is it like that for the whole country?

The size of the mission was reduced drastically. They lost 6 zones and only gained 2 from us. Before they covered the Atlantic and the Pacific, now it's only the Pacific. A lot of it's just Capitol and coast. I'll be able to come back here in the future and get to know the rest of the country. 

We've been visiting a lot of less active's lately, and 3 of them came to church for the first time yesterday.  We're still trying to help a lot of our investigators, but we're getting better hear little by little. Elder B. and I are staying together another change! I'm super stoked. It's been pretty fun, and we're going to be working hard and baptizing! 

I'm sorry my emails have been so poor lately. I don't really have a lot of new things to update, but nonetheless it's been great. I love the mission! 

Love you guys a ton. Keep serving with all your heart might mind and strength. Please gives the Elders of the ward a reference! Love you guys!

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment