Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, July 1, 2013

Un capitulo nuevo en la mision de Elder Butler

Well, I'm in the South Mission now. It was extremely difficult to say goodbye to President B. Words can't describe how much I admire him. I've always respected  the father figures in my life, and he's just a huge example of what it takes to be successful. I will never forget him and Sis. B. It's all good, though. I know that I'm supposed to be in this mission and I've had time to mentally prepare. Plus, my companion from the CCM and another elder from my district are in the South Mission. I already know some people there.

Elder B. is my new companion. Do you want to hear something funny? HE'S FROM MICHIGAN! hahahahahahaha  He's super chill. He's picking up Spanish so rapidly! I can't help but feel a little jealous, lol, He's awesome. 

We're working hard here. We had a hard time finding new investigators last week, but we're going to go and get after it this week. I'm super stoked to just go out and work!

Not a whole lot of new things to report! We're slowly getting integrated into the South Mission. This is our first day being in the Mission, so it's going little by little. Tomorrow we have a meeting with the AP's about the rules, and Thursday we'll be meeting President Stay. This should be an exciting week. 

Well I love you guys and hope everything goes well this week! Happy 4th of July! My companion and I will find a way to celebrate it!

Con Amor Eterno, 
Elder Butler


President, Wife of President and Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment