Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Friday, July 13, 2012

21st Birthday

Hey mom!

Sorry this email will be short. had trouble trying to upload picture(s). Estoy muy animo su jardin es grande! I actually do need your help in renewing my license. I don't have anytime (even pday) to renew. Luckily, Presidente said it isn't a big issue when i renew it.

I'm loving the work. we received to commitments for baptism in two days, and hopefully more to come! My desire to serve grows more and more every day. I love the people and I love the work. My Spanish is rapidly progressing. Just a few more conjugations i have to remember. We went to Antigua yesterday (big tourist town, really different) for a zone activity. One of the older Norte Elders told my trainer that i was doing really well with speaking and listening to people's questions and trying to help them. It really humbled me to know that the people can understnad me (I even convinced a guy after 5 minutes to let us into his home and teach him, no joke! I later was able to get him to commit to baptism if he knew the Gospel was true.) I know it's no mere coincidence. el don de lenguas.

I love you and think about you all the time. i don't have any crazy experiences. Tell everyone thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll try to send some letters out next pday. keep sending the large emails, i love hearing about everything! Send bishop my greetings and sincere gratitude for all the help he's given me.

I love you guys so much! Remember the hand of the Lord is in all things!

With Eternal Love,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment