Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zone Conference

Sorry for the late email. Tuviamos La Conferencia de Zona ayer. Muy bonita. Presidente Brough is probably one of the coolest leaders known to man.

I talked to presidente on the phone, and he probably gives the most loving chiqote (chastising) ever. He told me to continue trying my best. I bet you are wondering what happened to your son Sam, but it's for real. The mission turns boys into MEN), It's been 3 days and i've been doing a lot better. I haven't been short tempered and I'm able to feel the Spirit much more during the day.

On a good note, my Spanish has taken off. I have full conversations with everybody now, and i can understand a lot more. Don't get me wrong, i'm not fluent, but I know i'm being blessed for my service. The missionaries at the Zone Conference commented on it also. They asked "you're a trainee aren't you?" I've been extremely blessed. I have to continue working everyday and learning more vocabulary.

Ayer, ensenamos un familia nueva. Ellos tuvieron miedo de oracion. Despues varios veces, yo di mi testimonio, and rattled off Spanish i've never used, rapidly i might add, and they understood and accepted the invitaton to pray. Wow, it was 100 percent the Spirit helping me help los hijos de Dios.

Well i'm glad everything is going well at home. Keep updating me on everything. Not sure how much i can do for absentee ballot. When do i have to send it in?

Next package please send a pack of Uno cards. The branch president here loved it. He served in Texas, and they don't sell it here. He's a great guy and bends over backwards to help us out.

Thanks for everything you do. finished 3rd Nephi this week. I love how simply 3 Nephi states the gospel of Jesus Christ so clearly. it's true that even a child could read it and understand. love you guys and wish you the best in everything.

Con amor eterno,
Elder Butler


No comments:

Post a Comment