Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hey mom! 

Don't worry if you didn't have time to write. I know you're working, so no tenga pena lol How was your lesson this week. I know how much you love to teach, and the lessons you prepare to teach,help you learn for yourself  and are such great blessings. How's school going? Has the football team started playing yet? Wish them luck for me!

So i'm being transfered. I'm sad to leave, but ready to move on. As corny as it sounds, i know that i'll be able to see them another time, hopefully here in Guatmala, but more importantly,after this life is over. 

 I'm ready to go where i'm needed, and i'm going to continue serving with all my heart might mind and strength. I've really been focusing on the Savior and His example this week. I've been feeling the Spirit more this week, and this is my simple invitation for you. Focus on the Savior. 

Love you Mom. Manda salud a la resta de la Familia! i will write more next week. Love you mom! the Lord will help you in every thing you do because of the great sacrifices you have made and continue to make for me and the family. Thank you for being such a great friend and teacher. What would i do without you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Love ya Forever,

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment