Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


Hey mom!

Time is just flying. I remembered the other day that it was the day after 
Thanksgiving last year when i got my mission call! man it's just crazy how fast time flies. We'll my comp's knee is pretty bad. He's going to have to have an operation. I'll probably have a new companion this week. I feel bad for him. I don't know if he's going home or if he'll rest at the CCM in zona 15. I just wish the best for him. Hey, baptized J R  last week, we're baptizing another family this week and a family member of one a member family, and another family next week! Hopefully we'll have more by the end of the change. We had the best numbers last week in this area since earlier this year because we're working with the members. 


Well i took a funny picture of my thanksgiving feast. I even made a cornucopia. I just forgot to bring my camera this week. i'll send the pic next week. 

This mission has changed me, and will continue to do so. Man, I'm so blessed. Well, President told me I'm going to be in Palin awhile. 

Well it's starting to get a little cold here. There's a lot of heavy winds at night, but it's nothing terrible. It would be considered great weather in Ohio. 

Glad you guys are learning a lot from the scriptures  I'm in the end of Mosiah, and i love reading the different struggles that the different groups had, and how they repented an overcame their situations by depending in God. Once i finish Alma, i will have read the BOM completely in Spanish. Que Bendicion!

Well I love you guys a ton. Tell R  to keep working hard on her nursing and J to love life. Send my love to the Brimhalls, Aunt Suzy, Uncle Mike, and all of my beloved friends and family. Love you guys so much.

Con Amor Eterno, 
Elder Butler


















































No comments:

Post a Comment