Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Email mix-up


Hey mom!
Don't worry about last week. It was just a random mix up. No worries.
The Christmas activity was great. Going to the temple was great. After the temple, we went and painted a school, had lunch, played b-ball, had a devotional, then had dinner. It was really fun.
Hey, I got the package! Thanks a ton for all the gifts. I love the mini-preach my gospel. I love it how you know exactly what i need. The gospel art book I had got wet and ruined, so the new one was definitely an answered prayer. Socks are always great, especially since the hermana that does our laundry usually mixes up our stuff. Loved the food! The goldfish were gone within 2 days. Loufas and shower gel were perfect. Thanks a ton for the cd's! now all i need to do is get a stereo or music player of some sort. Thanks a ton for all the presents once again! Tell Mrs. S. thanks for the delicious candy. My comp loved them! (don't worry, we shared LOL)
Well Elder R left yesterday for Chile. He's a great guy. When I come back to Guatemala we have a giant list of things to do, including watch wrestlemania and go to Peten.  
Well, we just started up a new challenge in the mission. We're reading the BoM as a mission. We're going to finish it by Easter. I'm loving it a lot. It's hard to realize that I've been in the mission for almost 8 months. It's crazy how fast time flies. This week is going to be crazy. Valle de las Flores, a town just outside of Palin, will be a new area tomorrow! We're going to have 3 sets of missionaries here in Palin. It's awesome to see how the work of the Lord simply can't be stopped. Literally, its the stone cut out of the mountain.
I think we get to email again the 24th, so i'll give you more details. If for some reason we can't get a hold of you before then. Call us at 11 in the morning. It's going to be our P-Day, so we'll be in the house for most of the day. If you can't get a hold of us at that time, just keep calling! lol
So what happened with this shooting. I heard it was super tragic. We didn't get a lot of details about it, only that it was children that died. So horrible. God will send the Spirit to comfort them.
Well hope you guys enjoy the photos! Elder R. loved the tie and all the other things. Thanks for all of your love and support. Coming on the mission has been the best decision of my life. I don't know what i would do or where i would be without you guys. Love you guys with all my heart.
Con Amor Eterno,
Elder Butler 

No comments:

Post a Comment