Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New companion


Hey mom!
 
¡Santa vaca!, escucha como ustedes tuvieron un buena conferencia de estaca. Really remember the words that all of them spoke. Even if it's just peeping at the notes you took, it will help you leaps and bounds. I'm so glad that you guys had the opportunity to hear all those great servants of the Lord! 

I'm the senior companion. It's definitely hard work. Our ward has had over 100 converts in the last year.  I'm really trying to step up my game here and really rise up to the challenge. 

Thanks for all that you do mom. I hope I'll have some more crazy experiences to share with you guys in the coming months. I still have to send an email to R. Tell W that i hope he's loving the work! Tell J that I know he truly is growing up right now, and taking more responsibility and being a man. Sorry if my English is really bad. Love you guys with all my heart and wish the best for every single one of you.
 
Con Amor Eterno,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment