Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19-20

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Short and sweet

Hey mom!

You're right, the new teaching curriculum is pretty incredible. This truly is a work and a marvelous wonder. I know that this program will help the youth. Man it's sad to think of the Huber Heights Ward without Bishop W. His example  made a huge impression on me along with President B, they're my modern day heroes. I know that if i serve diligently and faithfully in the mission I will be a great father and leader just like them. 

Well here's something cool. We get to see D. Todd Christopherson the  on 17th! I'm stoked! It will be incredible to see an Apostle. I'll finally be able to see a General Authority and understand every word . Man, I'm excited.

As for the package, please send CHEEZ IT'S and sour patch kids por favor. The don't sell any type of cheddar cheese snack here. 0. Nada. Everything you've sent has been great, so i trust your judgement. I'm just fine here.

 I saw some of the pics from Reilly. You guys look great! Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

Well we need your prayers here. We've gotta work hard this week. Sorry this week doesn't find me with lot's of things to say. I'm just trying to get focused on the work like we should be doing. Nonetheless, you guys still occupy my thoughts, not to the point where I can't work. Rather, I reflect on the lessons that you've taught me, and how I know that you are praying for me. I find strength in my family, because we serve the Lord. Love you guys with all my heart.

Your Son,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment